Monday, July 5, 2010

Best ski/snowboard Resorts, if I could, I’d live there forever !!!



It was my first experience in whistler when I travel there in winter time and found awesome exploring there. when I got every things to then my heart didn’t to leave them, if I could , I’d live there forever because the perfect nature and heaven life facilities, activities and action are located there.
The Whistler city is situated in British Columbia Canada and famous for their ski/snowboard resorts and actions.
Definitely the best resort I have been to Killington, Val Thorens, St. Anton. In additional there are number of restaurants, plenty of other cheap hotels in Whistler to be found at discount rates and their activities are sited just walking distance always.
Each restaurants are offering best meals for all time with more entertainment.
Wintertime the snowfalls win hearts. I lived here two week and I wouldn’t forget to this place.
It’s a excellent travel place for beginners and experts alike and there is a always good place for exploring
Only down point of this place of this city, Whistle there expensive. If it inexpensive then I stay there forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment